11/17/2011

Crissy Loves Cash!


Hey there big boy,
There is only one thing I love more then kinky phone sex and a hard cock sticking straight up for me, and that is financial domination. Cold, hard, CASH turns me on and I want it all. I want to use you, abuse you and drain you dry. Being dom is fun but if I have to crawl for your dollars I will do that too because when I get there, I will get your dick so hard and ready for me you will do whatever I want anyway. My handcuffs are getting lonely because they have not been used in so long, be my pet so I can bind your hands down, shake my tits in your face and rub my nipples over your longing face. You're mine now and I like it that way. Push your knees up into the air so I can rub my feet on your cock and maybe put my toes in your mouth, suck them hard you naughty slut. I love having my toes sucked and the better you are the more money you can give me or go to my wish list and send me a gift.
AIM/Yahoo: CumWithCrissy