12/21/2013

Exploitation Phone Sex

I have always enjoyed a man that was and would be willing to admit he was intimidated by my beauty and sexy body. When I make a man weak because he is so nervous and willing to do anything for me it brings out my naughty side, but when he likes to be used, abused, humiliated and asks me to do that for him, well then I just get down right devious. That is why exploitation phone sex with me: horny desperate housewife Crissy is so much fun for me to take full-on advantage of you and for you to be taken advantage of. If you are the kind of guy who likes to hear about how small your little pickle is and tip me extra for talking to you because you are such a loser, then you know exactly what I mean. Enjoying being twisted up by a sexy little girl like me is not what makes you pathetic, that is just the way you are. The way you always have been and will be, which is why you love to be underneath my soft fingertips and crave my fingernails to dig into you, causing the sweet and exquisite pain that you savor. You have found the right and perfect bitch for all you need so don't waste another moment to quench that thirst you have had since you saw my pic and started reading this blog. Just pick up the phone, dial my number (1-888-474-6769) and ask to CUM with Crissy. Call me, Crissy for the best humiliation and exploitation phone sex ever: 1-888-474-6769, international calls: country code, then 703-229-0117. AIM/Yahoo: cumwithcrissy Calls are for those 18 years of age or older. Cost for calls are $2 a minute, 10 minute minimum and a $4 connection fee. Credit cards are billed discreetly, we also accept debit and pre-paid cards with a Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover logo are accepted. Instant message sessions are available for those who have to stay quite at home or work for the same cost as the calls. AIM/Yahoo Messenger: cumwithcrissy