9/09/2014

Cock Edging Phone Sex

I have a sexy new toy by the name of Jason. He loves it when I look at his pics and tell him how to stroke that cock of his. Getting all oiled up for me, after a nice work out when he is all sweaty. That is my favorite way to have a man. Ohhh, how I love to hear his breathing change when I make him switch up his stroking style. Anyway I want, he does it. So obedient like a man should be, at the hands of me, Mistress Crissy. Always love to be in charge, especially of a sweet play thing like this: Such a cute one to toy with, play with and make get to the brink of wanting to shoot and then making him back it down. Edging phone sex until it hurts, right Jason my pet? LOL Getting him oh so close just a minute ago, then making him take a nice....long....pause to back down a bit. I am such a naughty, mean Mistress when it comes to edging. Making him get so close. his balls full and heavy that I know he wants to let it out, shoot a big load, but he has to wait... *wink. wink* Such a naughty boy he is too, trying to give me his credit card info to post. Can you believe it. Hummm, should I let him??? I wonder what the limit on his card is or maybe it is an American Express with no limit, that would be really fun. What would you all do with his cc info? I wonder...