2/20/2012

Crissy Plays With Her Pet


Sometimes a girl just has to have some fun so when I start to get board I play with my man pet a bit more. I invited one of my friends over with a few of her toys and the fun began. First, I had my man pet cook a wonderful meal and serve it to us in a little dress. After dinner, we had some wine in the center room of my new pleasure palace. I made him do a slow strip tease while we laughed and mocked him. Throwing pennies at him instead of dollars to enrich the experience for us. He danced until he was naked and pelted with pennies. Then we put him down on all fours and my friend put her strap-on on, lubed it up and went to work. Oh, my how he has learned to love being my play thing. I sat down in front of him while my friend pumped him from behind and spread my legs for him to lick my pussy. He got me so wet that I took the second strap on and put it in his mouth and let him fuck me with it. I cam so hard I went limp and was sweaty. The sight of it all made my pet and friend cum at the same, he spewed his jizz on the floor and I watched while he lapped it up, smiling the whole time ear-to-ear. I laughed out loud and let him finger my friend so she could cum again. My pet knows his way around a snatch and clit because I trained him. She laid on one side with one leg near her head and rocked her hips to help him get deep into her cunt. I could smell her pussy juices flowing free and heard it when she cam for the second time. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom, "get in to my bed" I told her. The morning was on my mind and I think she was going to get a TASTE of her own medicine. I do love being a girl...Call me: 1-888-474-6769 Email Me: cumwithcrissy@yahoo.com AIM/Yahoo Messenger: cumwithcrissy...All that said CUM WITH ME. Crissy is home and loves to play!