2/02/2012

Crissy's Mile-High Membership


I don't know what it is about the airport but it always gets me as hot as kinky phone sex. My man pet surprised me with a trip out of town last week and the airport worked as a aphrodisiac. Being watched has always been a turn on so when we boarded the plan and I saw we were in the two seats in the back I smiled knowing what was to cum. After the safety instructions I slid the arm in between us up and my hand wondered over to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling his cock out. I slid my panties off and put them into his mouth, I love to watch him suck on my pussy juice. I slid over to his lap in front of the window and sat down on his lap, bouncing up and down on his shaft, knowing we could get caught got my little slit so wet I could hear it on his balls. The man in the seat across the isle took a few minutes but started to watch right as my man pet was a about to shoot his load and give me a nice, big cream pie. I could see his meat turning into bone and got and idea. I jumped off still wet and panting before my pet came, indicated to the guy across the isle to change seats with me and I whispered to him as we changed seats, "let him nut in your mouth." The smile across his face was so big the plane could have landed on it! I watched as his head bobbed up and down on my pets dick. Then I saw the face I knew so well and looked as my pet unloaded his nut sack into our isle-mate's mouth and I could see him swallow that creamy cum with enthusiasm. What a way to start what turned out to be the trip of a lifetime...


Yahoo Messenger/AIM: Cumwithcrissy Phone Number: 1-888-474-6769